mercredi 22 septembre 2010

Some paintings part III (moar moar)

I asked the men who painting preview oils to send me more. I'll share with you your comment is a good factor to make him doing he's do the must.


 


The two first are pencils drawing.
The third is another oil.

18 commentaires:

  1. cool!suppin bro :)
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. this is pretty cool , my friend who isnt on blogspot unfortunately used to sell oil paintings, some of them were really good

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. keep it up man, you've got great taste, this is a great way to keep my ear to the ground

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. God, these are so legit. I love the first one especially!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. wow, if i had money i would buy some of these in an instant. very nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i like this blog. added. add me back

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. wow amazing what the human mind is capable of !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. These are pretty sick!
    I like the style on the first one.

    RépondreSupprimer